Friday, May 15, 2015

Twirly Whirly

Twirly Whirly is the new pattern that I have chosen to start with.  Here is what it looks like---so excited to start it.

It is the smallest of the patterns I got---plan to hook it in #8-8.5 cut for the most part---oranges and brown and paisley of course.  Hope to get a start before leaving for California but will have to wait and see---busy week next week!




Here are some wools that I am thinking about using.

I am looking forward to my trip to California to teach in Cambria and to be there for the birth of my first grandson---my first grandchild due June 17th.

Well this is going to be a very short post---much to do!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing your wool choices. To a newbie this is most helpful. Have fun and congrat's.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Everyone,

    Thanks so much for your informative writing. Having been in the business of buying and selling rugs for over a decade, the first questions I get from people are: Before buying an antique rug, what should I consider? Where do I go to buy antique rugs? Where do I actually begin my antique rug-buying hunt?

    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Rugs .

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete