Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fun day in California

Yesterday was my daughter Chelsea's baby shower in Oakland CA.  It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.    Here are a few snapshots from the day.

 

The theme for the shower was "It takes a village"---that house was a pistachio cake with chocolate grenache and apricot filling---yummy!!!


Chelsea and I are color coordinated in the shower colors!



Welcoming our guests!

Such a beautiful day!

Party decor!


Chelsea and Noah with their moms!


I am looking forward to enjoying another day here in sunny California.

I think we might head to the beach in Alameda.

Heading home on Monday and then it is back to business.

I have been resting my knee this weekend as I had a bit of a flare up and hoping
to be back to rehabbing it this next week...it hasn't been happy!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures. Your daughter looks beautiful.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Everyone,

    Thanks so much for your informative writing. Having been in the business of buying and selling rugs for over a decade, the first questions I get from people are: Before buying an antique rug, what should I consider? Where do I go to buy antique rugs? Where do I actually begin my antique rug-buying hunt?

    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Rugs .

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete