Monday, February 23, 2015

Complex tear in Lateral meniscus with bone spurs and arthritis in left knee

This is why I have been having pain in my knee and have not been able to run :(

I had an MRI last Wednesday because of pain in my left knee---it hurt to put any weight on it.  I have bee staying off it as much as possible and it is feeling better but have decided to have arthroscopic surgery on March 6th.  I am hoping that I have a quick recovery and will be back to my normal pace (which I hope includes running).  Probably no more half marathons in my near future, but will settle for being able to do 3 to 4 miles.  Fortunately once I get through the Lenexa Hook-in this weekend I do not have any plans in March...leave for California for the baby shower on April 9th so I should be pretty well recovered.

Hope to see lots of you this weekend at the Lenexa Hook-in---I am doing the snow snow  go away dance.

Don't forget to buy tickets for the raffle rug while you are there.



I will probably have to cancel the first week on home classes in March ---but we will see.

2 comments:

  1. oh geez Anita. Sorry to hear this. I know how much you love your running. I hope you'll recover and return to wellness and running very soon. You can hook while you're recovering! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Everyone,

    Thanks so much for your informative writing. Having been in the business of buying and selling rugs for over a decade, the first questions I get from people are: Before buying an antique rug, what should I consider? Where do I go to buy antique rugs? Where do I actually begin my antique rug-buying hunt?

    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Rugs .

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete