Friday, November 14, 2014

Gobbler Grind---a tough run!

Well I am almost recovered from The Gobbler Grind.  I just got the results this morning that my badly bruised left foot dies not have a stress fracture and should heal with no problems---but it was ugly!!!



Not my best time but not my worst---my buddy kelly---always the cheerleader with a smile on her face---and me with a look of pain---no smile!

I am already tired of the cold weather---Kansas city expecting 1 to 4 inches of the white stuff tomorrow.

Had a busy week with home classes welcoming 4 new students to the rug hooking world---and enjoying catching up with my regulars.  One more week of classes next week and then the end of the year Party---the highlight of the year!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving---be grateful!

anita


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete